Baked Brie with Tomato Jalapeño Marmalade Posted on 6 Aug 08:20 , 0 comments
Who doesn't love luxurious Brie? This recipe kicks it up a notch by baking it with Eat This Yum! Tomato Jalapeno Marmalade. Spread it on your favorite cracker or eat it with crusty grilled bread. The over-21 crowd can add a nice glass of wine or the cocktail/mocktail of your choice. This recipe is as beautiful as it is delicious and will please any party crowd.
- (1) 19-ounce wheel of Brie
- (1) 7-ounce jar of Eat This Yum! Tomato Jalapeno Marmalade
- Place Brie on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper or in an oven-proof dish
- Spoon the entire 7-ounce jar of Eat This Yum! Tomato Jalapeno Marmalade on top of the Brie
- Bake for 20-minutes at 375-degrees
- Serve with crackers or sliced french bread
Recipe and photo reprinted with the permission of Eat This Yum!