Grilled Shrimp with Tomato Jalapeno Marmalade Posted on 6 Aug 11:43 , 0 comments
Say no to boring grilled shrimp! This recipe packs a punch with the addition of Eat This Yum Tomato Jalapeno Marmalade. You're welcome.
- 1 pounds of medium-sized shrimp, peeled and de-veined
- ¼ cup olive oil
- Ground black pepper to taste
- 1 jar Eat This Yum Tomato Jalapeno Marmalade
- Zest of 1 lime
- 4 wood skewers, soaked in water for 30 min. to prevent burning
- Toss shrimp with oil and pepper in bowl
- Divide shrimp between the four skewers, piercing through the center
- Heat grill or griddle pan on high
- Grill shrimp on both sides for two minutes
- Brush shrimp on one side with Eat This Yum Tomato Jalapeno Marmalade
- Garnish with lime zest and serve
Photo and recipe reprinted with the permission of Eat This Yum!