Lime Grapefruit Mojito Posted on 8 Aug 17:04 , 0 comments
Incredibly refreshing. This recipe was created by Courtney Werp, Founder of Ballard Extracts. We are so happy she was inspired to write this recipe. It will be our go-to drink this summer using beautiful fresh citrus from our local green grocer.
- ¼ cup red grapefruit juice
- ¼ cup mint
- 2 ounces rum
- ¼ cup of honey
- 1 teaspoon lime extract
- Club soda
- Prepare the honey simple syrup by placing ¼ cup of honey and ¼ cup water in saucepan. Heat over medium heat stirring until honey is dissolved. Remove from heat and cool.
- Prepare the mojito by adding lime extract, grapefruit juice, 2 Tablespoons of honey simple syrup and mint to shaker.
- Muddle the ingredients until crushed. Add ice and rum to shaker and shake until cold.
- Strain into glass filled with ice and top with club soda.
Recipe reprinted with the permission of Courtney Werp.