Talk about dinner in a flash! Watcharee has created a delicious way to use leftover turkey for a weeknight healthy and delicious meal. No leftover turkey? The recipe works brilliantly with chicken, too!
- 2 jars WATCHAREE’S Thai Massaman curry sauce
- 2-3 cups of leftover turkey meat, shredded into small pieces
- 3 cups (12 oz. package) of butternut squash noodles
- 1/2 cup mushroom (optional)
- 1/4 cup unsalted roasted peanuts
- Boil butternut squash on medium high heat for 6-8 minutes until noodles are tender. Alternatively, noodles can be roast at 400 degrees for 5 minutes before adding them to massaman curry sauce.
- Heat massaman curry with leftover turkey meat and butternut squash noodles over medium heat. Bring to a boil, add mushroom or potato or other vegetables such as zucchini or cauliflower and cook through.
- Turn off the heat and add roasted peanuts. Serve warm and enjoy!
Recipe and photo reprinted with the permission of Watcharee Limanon and Watcharee's