Pulled Chicken Taco with Thai Peanut Sauce Posted on 7 Aug 17:05 , 0 comments
Love your Instant Pot or Crock Pot? This recipe created by Watcharee Limanon works perfectly in both. Come home after a long day or work or after running errands and you will be rewarded with the excellent aroma of tacos wafting through the air!
- 2 jars WATCHAREE’S Thai peanut sauce
- 4 chicken breasts
- 2 packages of micro greens (4oz)
- 2 packages of taco shells (24 shells)
- 1 medium cabbage, shredded
- ½ cup unsalted roasted peanuts, crushed
- 3 limes (optional)
- Rinse and pat dry chicken breasts. Cut each breast in half.
- Add chicken breast and one and a half jars of WATCHAREE’S Thai peanut sauce to an Instant Pot, select Meat/Stew options and cook for 30 minutes. Alternatively, chicken and peanut sauce can be cooked in a slow cooker for 4-5 hours.
- Once the chicken is cooked, remove from the Instant Pot or slow cooker. Use two forks to shred chicken breasts and put them back in the sauce in the Instant Pot until ready to serve.
- Add shredded cabbage and micro greens at the bottom of the taco shell and top with pulled chicken.
- Warm the rest of the peanut sauce in microwave oven for 45 seconds and drizzle on top of the tacos and sprinkle with crushed peanuts before serving.
- Save the left over sauce from the Instant Pot or crockpot to serve with pasta noodles or a rice bowl. Enjoy!
Yield 24 tacos
Recipe and photo reprinted with the permission of Watcharee Limanon and Watcharee's