Red Snapper in Lemon Butter Sauce Posted on 7 Aug 17:46 , 0 comments
If you are like us, it can sometimes feel intimidating to purchase fresh fish at the market because we don't know many easy and consistently delicious recipes that aren't too complicated for the average home cook. This recipe, created by Chef Belinda, will be your go-to recipe when your fishmonger has beautiful red snapper available!
- 1 pound whole asparagus
- Kosher salt
- Fresh ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 red snapper fillets
- Chef Belinda Spices Seafood Spice Blend
- 1 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- Pan drippings
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 small shallot, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 2 tablespoon fresh-squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh-squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4 cup white wine
- Chopped fresh dill, garnish
- Preheat oven to 400F. Line a shallow baking/cookie sheet with foil; toss asparagus with salt, pepper and oil and spread evenly in pan. Bake for 8-10 minutes, until crisp tender.
- Season snapper with spice blend and drizzle with olive oil. Heat a large sauté pan over medium heat. When hot, sauté snapper on both sides until brown, 3-4 minutes per side. Remove from pan and keep warm.
- In same pan add butter; and when melted add shallots, lemon zest, lemon juice and wine. Whisk and cook 4-5 minutes until slightly thickened. Spoon over snapper and garnish with fresh dill.
Recipe and photo reprinted with the permission of Chef Belinda