We are obsessed with kale. OBSESSED. We thought the love affair would end when the trend spiked so dramatically a few years ago. But, we're still unabashedly in love. This recipe combines our love for kale with our love for bacon. That's right....BACON. We think you'll love this recipe as much as we do.
- (4) bunches of kale
- 1/2 cup Eat This Yum! Bacon Marmalade
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 juiced lemon
- (2) cloves of minced garlic
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Remove stems from kale and chop roughly
- Rinse kale thoroughly in water
- Heat olive oil in large skillet
- Saute minced garlic until light golden brown
- Add kale and saute until slightly wilted
- Toss kale in bowl with 1/2 cup Eat This Yum! Bacon Marmalade
- Add lemon juice
- Season with salt and pepper
Recipe and photo reprinted with the permission of Eat This Yum!