Cod is a cost-effective, widely-available fish in markets across the country. Prepared well, it tastes like an expensive dish that is healthy and protein-packed. If you keep Watcharee's Thai Green Curry Sauce in your pantry, when you find fresh cod at the market you'll be ready to make this dinner in a flash. You can even make the dish in an Instant Pot!
- 1 jar WATCHAREE’S Thai green curry sauce
- 2 lbs. fresh cod, cut to 4 pieces
- 1 package of scallions, shredded
- Dill (optional - for garnish)
- Red chili (optional – for garnish)
- Rinse and pat cod dry.
- Add 1 -2 inches of water in a wok, skillet or steamer with steamer rack, cover and bring to a boil.
- Lay the fish on a shallow plate, place plate on top of steamer rack, cover with the lid and steam for 8-10 minutes or until the fish is almost opaque or cooked through.
- In a separate pot, bring Thai green curry sauce to a boil and turn off the heat.
- Arrange each piece of steamed cod in a serving plate and garnish with scallions and red chili.
- Drizzle Thai green curry sauce as a finishing sauce over the fish before serving with jasmine rice, brown rice or pasta noodles. Alternatively, you can steam fish in the Instant Pot or steam the fish with the green curry sauce.
Recipe and photo reprinted with the permission of Watcharee Limanon and Watcharee's