Don't wait for a night out to enjoy a big bowl of delicious steamed mussels! Using Watcharee's Green Curry Sauce makes it possible to whip up this recipe in a flash.
- 1 jar WATCHAREE’S Green Curry Sauce
- 3-4 lbs. live mussels
- 1-2 cups water
- 3-4 fresh red chili (optional)
- 3-4 kaffir lime leaves, shredded
- Cilantro leaves for garnishing
- Rinse and scrub mussels under cold water
- Remove beards from mussels
- Place a steamer basket inside a stockpot or a wok. Add water and bring to medium heat
- Steam mussels until they open which takes about 5-7 minutes
- Remove mussels from the steamer basket
- Heat WATCHAREE’S Thai Green Curry Sauce in a wok, add steamed mussels, kaffir lime leaves and red chilies (optional)
- Turn off the heat and garnish with cilantro
Add more fresh chili to spice up your dish!
Recipe and photo reprinted with the permission of Watcharee Limanon