Love bacon? Love scallops? This recipe is for you. Developed by uber-chef Watcharee Limanon, it is simple enough for even the novice home chef to re-create with success. We love it with pad Thai sauce, but it is equally delicious if you prefer peanut, green curry or massaman curry sauce. Enjoy!
- ½ cup WATCHAREE'S Pad Thai sauce (or peanut, green curry or massaman curry)
- 3 cups steamed jasmine rice
- 8 fresh medium-sized scallops
- 8 slices of bacon (or turkey bacon)
- 8 toothpicks
- ¼ cup steamed edamame
- ¼ cup microgreens (or shredded cabbage, carrots or zucchini)
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Line a baking sheet with Silpat (non-stick baking mat) or foil for baking
- Pat scallops dry with a paper towel
- Wrap each scallop tightly with bacon and secure with a toothpick
- Arrange on a Silpat and bake for 12-15 minutes or until the scallops are opaque and bacon is crisp
- Remove toothpick and set aside
- Warm WATCHAREE'S Pad Thai sauce or WATCHAREE's sauce of your choice in a saucepan
- Arrange rice in two bowls, top with bacon wrapped scallops, edamame and microgreens
- Drizzle each bowl with WATCHAREE'S sauce of your choice. Enjoy!
Recipe and Photo reprinted with the permission of Watcharee Limanon
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.