If you love beets, this will quickly become a favorite recipe in your weekly rotation. Created by our friends at Eat This Yum! it is both healthy and incredibly delicious. Note: Beets can be roasted the day before you serve the salad.
- (4) medium-sized beets, peeled and sliced into 1/2 inch rounds
- (6) cups of fresh arugula
- (4) ounces of soft fresh goat cheese, coarsely crumbled
- 5-ounces of Eat This Yum! Flamin Raspberry Preserve
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil, plus 2 Tablespoons for beets
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375-degrees
- Place salad plates in freezer
- Toss sliced beets in bowl with 2-Tablespoons olive oil, salt and pepper
- Place beets on sheet pan lined with parchment paper and roast until tender (approx 20-30 minutes). Remove beets from oven and let cool
- For vinaigrette, combine 5-ounces of Eat This Yum! Flamin Raspberry with white wine vinegar
- Slowly whisk in olive oil
- Toss arugula with cooled beets and goat cheese
- Divide onto four chilled plates and drizzle with vinaigrette
- Season with salt and pepper to taste
Makes 4 servings
Recipe and Photo reprinted with the permission of Eat This Yum!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.