Need a weeknight dinner full of flavor without being stuck in the kitchen for hours? Chef Belinda is at the top of her game in creating a recipe for you that your family will love.
- 4 (6 ounce) cod fillets
- Chef Belinda Seafood Spice Blend
- 12 thin lime slices
- 1/4 cup chopped kalamata olives
- 1/4 cup drained capers
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Preheat oven to 475℉
- Put cod fillets in an ovenproof baking dish and season with spice blend
- Top each fillet with 3 lime slices, the olives, capers and rosemary. Drizzle with olive oil
- Bake until the fish is cooked through and flakey, 10-12 minutes
- Remove the fish from the oven and serve with spanish-style rice and your favorite steamed veggie
Recipe and photo reprinted with the permission of Chef Belinda
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.