Super easy, healthy and nourishing salad. Great as a meal or a side dish. A perfect combination of sweetness from the carrots, the saltiness of the feta and the heat from the Harissa.
- 3/4 pound carrots, peeled, and grated
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp Pastiche Harissa Spice Blend (you can add more or less to your taste)
- 3 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp flat leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp fresh mint, finely chopped
- 100 grams feta, crumbled
- Grate the carrots and pour over the lemon juice and Pastiche Harissa Blend
- Add the herbs, mix everything together, and leave to infuse for an hour
- Add the feta before serving
Recipe and photo reprinted with the permission of Romi Hefetz
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.