Sometimes a healthy salad is just what we crave. This salad is in our regular rotation. It is easy to make with leftover roast chicken or poached chicken breasts as called for in the recipe. Romaine lettuce provides the perfect crunch, but if you have butter lettuce or mixed greens don't be afraid to use what you have. It will be delicious every time.
- (4) poached skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 large jar Eat This Yum! Meyer Lemon Lavender Marmalade
- (1) cup of cooked quinoa
- (1) cup of plain yogurt or mayonnaise
- (1) cup of chopped Italian parsley
- (4) leaves of romaine lettuce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Scallions to slice for garnish (optional)
- Place (4) plates in the freezer
- Dice poached chicken into bite-sized pieces
- Toss chicken in a bowl with 1/2 jar of Eat This Yum! Meyer Lemon Lavender Marmalade, quinoa, yogurt or mayonnaise and parsley
- Season with salt and pepper
- Place a leaf of washed romaine lettuce on a chilled plate
- Place a scoop of chicken salad on the romaine lettuce
- Garnish with sliced scallions
Recipe and photo reprinted with the permission of Eat This Yum!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.