Up your lunchtime or weeknight dinner game with these chicken wraps! Often you can purchase grilled chicken breasts at your grocery store or make them at home over the weekend so you can make these wraps in a flash. This simple chicken wrap recipe is elevated by Watcharee's Peanut Sauce. Watcharee created this recipe with fresh, crunchy vegetables for a nutritious treat. Make a platter of these wraps the next time you have guests!
- 1 jar WATCHAREE'S Thai Peanut Sauce
- 2 cups lettuce, shredded
- 2 cups carrot, shredded
- 1 cup purple cabbage, shredded
- 2 cups cilantro leaves
- 1 cup pea shoot sprouts
- 2 chicken breasts grilled and cut into strips
- 4 10-inch wraps
- Place shredded lettuce, carrots, purple cabbage, cilantro leaves, pea shoot sprouts and grilled chicken in the center of each wrap
- Add 1/4 cup of Watcharee’s Thai Peanut Sauce on each wrap
- Fold in sides and roll burrito style
- Wrap each one with foil or tie with food-safe string and cut in half to serve
Recipe and Photo reprinted with the permission of Watcharee Limanon
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.