Grilled Panini Sandwich with Eat This Yum Tomato Jalapeño Marmalade
This panini sandwich is the BOMB. For brunch or party gatherings with friends, we sometimes make a large platter of these sandwiches and cut each sandwich into four pieces. This makes them easy to eat while mingling with a beverage. It also makes the panini a nice extra as a brunch option. No matter how you slice it (pun intended) we think you will love this flavor combo.
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 slices of Italian bread
- 2 slices of manchego cheese (or more, to taste)
- 4 slices of ham, turkey or prosciutto
- 5 sprigs of washed arugula
- 4 Tbsp of Eat This Yum Tomato Jalapeno Marmalade
- Drizzle olive oil on 1 side of each bread slice
- Spread 2 Tbsp Eat This Yum Tomato Jalapeno Marmalade on the other side of each slice of bread
- Pile cheese, meat and arugula on top
- Top with other bread slice this yum tomato jalapeno marmalade>
- Use a panini grill or heat a grill pan over medium-high heat; spray lightly with cooking spray
- Place sandwich on grill; weigh it down with a heavy pan. Cook until cheese is melted and grill marks appear, 3-5 minutes per side
Recipe and photo reprinted with the permission of Gino De Schryver of Eat This YUM!