There is something pretty magical about rum. This recipe created by Alice & the Magician in Vermont turns it up a notch on your standard Cuba Libre cocktail. You'll love it!
- 1 1/2 ounces dark rum
- 1 teaspoon pomegranate molasses
- 1/2 ounce simple syrup
- 1/2 ounce fresh squeezed lime juice
- Alice & the Magician Chocolate Birthday Cake Cocktail Aromatic
- Combine rum, pomegranate molasses and lime juice in a cocktail shaker
- Shake vigorously
- Strain into a Collins glass over fresh ice
- Top with Cola
- Mist twice with Alice & the Magician Chocolate Birthday Cake Cocktail Aromatic
Recipe and photo reprinted with the permission of Alice & the Magician
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.