If you keep Watcharee's Thai Massaman Curry Sauce in the pantry, you can pull this dish together as a dinner main course or for a crowd as an appetizer for a party. Chicken drumettes are loved by all and this recipe created by Watcharee Limanon is a winner!
- 1 jar WATCHAREE'S Thai Massaman Curry Sauce
- 2 lbs chicken drumettes
- Marinate chicken drumettes with WATCHAREE'S Massaman Curry Sauce for 3 hours or overnight in the refrigerator.
- Remove the chicken drumettes from refrigerator and let stand at room temperature before cooking.
- Heat the grill pan thoroughly on medium heat for 2-3 minutes to prevent sticking, and brush with oil.
- Grill the chicken drumettes until brown crusty stripes form on each side.
- Alternatively, preheat the oven to 450 degrees. Bake marinated chicken drumettes on a baking sheet lined with foil and sprayed with oil for 30-35 minutes until the skin is caramelized and the chicken is cooked through.
Servings: 4 - 6
Recipe and photo reprinted with the permission of Watcharee Limanon and Watcharee's
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.