If you are looking for a new way to enjoy your Thanksgiving turkey leftovers and want a dish that is easy to prepare and sure to please, here is your answer. Set aside a few potatoes and onions before your Thanksgiving meal, and all you will need are WATCHAREE'S Massaman Curry and some roasted peanuts. It is so quick that by the time your rice is steamed, your curry dish will be ready to serve. For real non-tradionalists, you can also try WATCHAREE'S Massaman Curry as the gravy for your Thanksgiving meal!
- 2 jars WATCHAREE'S Thai Massaman Curry Sauce
- 2-3 cups leftover turkey meat
- 3 medium potatoes, cut into cubes
- 2 small onions, cut into wedges
- 1/4 cups. roasted peanuts
- Add WATCHAREE'S Massaman Curry Sauce in a sauce pan or wok and warm over medium heat.
- Add leftover turkey meat and stir.
- Add potatoes and onions and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until potatoes and onions are soft.Add peanuts, remove from heat and serve with steamed jasmine rice, sticky rice, nan or roti.
Recipe and photo reprinted with the permission of Watcharee Limanon and Watcharee's
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.