This soup is very very easy to make, it takes no time. And everything in it is healthy and nourishing. The result is delightful and comforting. The Ras el Hanout adds a special flavor, and you can use more or less of it based on preference.
- 1 pumpkin diced in cubes of 1/4″
- 1 can chickpeas
- 1 bunch of cilantro, chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 3 tomatoes, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 2 tsp honey
- 3 tsp Pastiche’s Ras El Hanout Spice Blend
- Heat the olive oil in a pot and saute the onion until soft, about 5 minutes. Add the garlic and saute for 1-2 more minutes.
- Add the pumpkin, chickpeas, tomato, cilantro, honey, and spices and stir until the Ras el Hanout covers all the vegetables.
- Add the broth and bring to a boil.
- Cover the pot and cook for about 25-30 minutes on low heat, until the pumpkin is tender. That’s it, super easy!
Recipe and photo reprinted with the permission of Romi Hefetz
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.