You may have had peach cobbler in the past. But we are confident that you have never tasted peach cobbler with the depth of flavor as the one created by this recipe using Chef Belinda Turkish Coffee Blend spice. You can use your favorite pie crust recipe or, in a pinch, use a frozen pie crust from your local grocer.
- 8-10 medium-sized ripe peaches, peeled and sliced
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 cup sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoon Turkish Coffee Blend
- 1 teaspoon Fiori di Sicilia (or lemon juice and vanilla extract)
- pinch of salt
- Pie Crust
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Roll out half of the pie crust dough to 1/8 inch thickness. Place in a 9" round baking dish, covering the bottom and up the sides. Cut away any excess. Cover with parchment paper and secure with pie crust weights or dry beans. Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown. Remove paper and weights.
- In a large bowl combine sugar, cornstarch, Turkish Coffee Blend, Fiori di Sicilia and salt. Add to peaches and combine well.
- Pour peaches into cobbler shell; add 3-4 individual tablespoons of butter on top. Add lattice strips.
- Bake for 45-60 minutes or until golden brown on top
Recipe and photo reprinted with the permission of Chef Belinda
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.