Quick and easy pork chops with Thai Massaman Curry Sauce, described as one of the world's 50-best foods by CNN Travel. Serve with your choice of rice or potatoes and vegetable and it is sure to please even the most discriminating palate.
- 1 jar WATCHAREE'S Thai Massaman Curry Sauce
- 1 lb. pork chops
- 1 tbsp. oil
- Wash chops and pat dry
- Coat a skillet or grill pan with oil
- Sear or grill chops over medium high heat for 6-8 minutes on each side until chops are cooked through, depending on the thickness of chops. Internal temperature should measure 145-degrees
- Heat WATCHAREE'S Thai Massaman Curry Sauce in sauce pan
- Spoon sauce over grilled chops and serve with steamed rice, potatoes or other vegetables of your choice
Recipe and photo reprinted with the permission of Watcharee Limanon
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.