This is another gem of a recipe created by The Coastal Table using Hella Company Smoked Chili Bitters. The Coastal Table is a beautiful site filled with gorgeous food photography, recipes, a blog and a store. Check it out! In the meantime, prepare a batch of these magnificent roasted almonds and enjoy them with your favorite beverage!
- 5 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne
- 2 teaspoons Hella Company Smoked Chili Bitters
- 1 teaspoon Hella Company Aromatic Bitters
- 1.5 cups raw almonds
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Preheat oven to 350-degrees
- When oven is hot, add almonds on a baking sheet. Set timer for 10-minutes
- While almonds are baking, combine sugar, salt and cayenne. Add bitters and mix well until combined
- Melt butter and add to bitters mixture. Mix until well combined
- When almonds are roasted, remove from oven and promptly add to the mixture. Mix well with spatula
- Gently pour coated almonds on to a baking sheet and return to the oven for 6 minutes
- Remove from the oven and let cool. Break them up with your hands and let cool
Recipe makes approximately 2 cups. The almonds will keep in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.
Recipe and Photo reprinted with the permission of The Coastal Table
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.