Spicy Chocolate Raw Truffles
Do you crave dessert but think you don't have enough time to make something healthy and delicious? Make these tasty spicy truffles in a flash.
- 2 cups raw mixed salted nuts (almond, brazil nuts, cashews, walnuts)
- 3/4 cup raw cacao powder
- 1/3 cup local raw honey
- 1 or 2 tbs Chili Beak oil
- Fresh ground cinnamon or pumpkin spice
- Add 2 cups of nuts in a blender or food processor.
- Add ground nuts to bowl
- Add cacao powder, Chili Beak & raw honey to the mix
- Take a small amount of the mixture and roll small balls between your palms
- Dip each ball in a separate smaller bowl containing the ground cinnamon/pumpkin spice
- Place truffles in a baking tray or glass container, place it in the fridge for at least 20 minutes, ready... Enjoy!
Recipe and Photo reprinted with the permission of Chili Beak