Spicy Grilled Peaches
Want to dazzle your friends with an exceptional (and easy) unique dessert from the grill? This is your dish! Recipe developed by Little Bird Confections in New York using their award-winning Fire Syrup. You'll love it!
- (6) fresh peaches or other stone fruit in season
- 1/4 cup Little Bird Fire Syrup
- Slice fruit in half and remove the pits
- Preheat the grill. Use low, indirect heat for best results
- Dry the halved fruit. Drizzle the cut sides with the Little Bird Fire Syrup
- Place fruit on the grill. Close the lid and walk away for 10-minutes
- Check on the peaches, adjusting their position and removing when cooked through (10-30 minutes)
Serve with cold Ice Cream for a delicious treat!
Recipe and Photo reprinted with the permission of Little Bird