Swordfish Kabobs with Pad Thai Sauce
This recipe is loved as a dinner main dish or made for a crowd as a party appetizer. Bamboo skewers in different sizes are widely available in most local grocery stores. Fresh-caught swordfish is healthy and loved by everyone. Enjoy this brilliant and easy recipe created by chef Watcharee Limanon.
- 1 cup WATCHAREE’S pad Thai sauce)
- 1/4 cup rice bran oil (or oil that you have on hand)
- ¼ cup cilantro, chopped
- 3 bell peppers, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 lbs swordfish, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 fresh limes, cut into wedges
- 8 10” or 15 6” bamboo skewers
- Soak skewers in water for 30 minutes prior to grilling. Drizzle oil over peppers and set aside. Drizzle oil over swordfish and set aside.
- Thread the fish and bell peppers alternatively and brush WATCHAREE’S pad Thai sauce.
- Place the skewers onto the grill and cook on each side . Continue to brush the skewers on each side until cooked through.
- Arrange the kabobs on the plate, add chopped cilantro and lime wedges to serve.
Yields 8 -15 skewers (depending on length of skewers)
Recipe and photo reprinted with the permission of Watcharee Limanon and Watcharee's